From the basics of exploring career options from writing resume, from connecting with employers for internships and interviews, RBU students have access to career coaches.
- Plan a Career:- Analyze your major or career decision by using our tools and tips.
- Gain Experience:- Discover what it’s like to work in your field of study with an internship, co-op or part-time job.
- Write a Resume:- Attract employers by creating a standout resume. We can assist, with resume samples and reviews.
- Prep for Interviews:- Make the most of your interview by being prepared. We offer practical advice and practice interviews, online and in-person.
Search for Jobs Connect with employers through our online search engines, or in person, at one of our career fairs.
- Explore Graduate School:- Decide if an advanced degree is the right choice for you by talking with our staff. We also offer tools for research and self-analysis.