- To equip researchers with the knowledge of comprehensive and encompassing research methodology.
- To enable scholars to initiate research in Priority and Gap areas of knowledge to fill up the existing vacuum in the theory and practice of education which includes practical knowledge.
- To pursue and conduct research independently.
- To obtain employment in universities, colleges, industry, government institutions, small businesses, or organizations successfully using the skills they acquired in their related fields.
- To continue their professional development utilizing educational and career building opportunities through their employer, educational institutions, or professional organizations.