Bachelor of Hotel Management BHM course is four academic years in length and spread over eight semesters. The course serves as gateway towards career in this growth industry. The objectives of the course are:
- Equipping students with knowledge and skills in both theory and management practice in the areas of hospitality including Food Production, Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Customer Service and Facility Services.
- Familiarize students with hospitality environment by internship programmes and practical hands-on training.
- Enable students to develop their problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Provide a platform to pursue higher studies in the hospitality space
- Recognize the importance of outstanding guest service quality, server-guest relationships, and ethics