The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) or B.Com (Hons.) program is an ideal and flexible pathway for young minds towards a stimulating professional career. It prepares you for a career in accounting, banking, financial management, information systems and management. Mandatory courses in the program lay ground for business skills that can be applied to many issues and decisions in the modern-day business environment.
The faculty is renowned for their teaching and excellence. You may be involved in group projects where you can apply the concepts learnt in class. In addition, students will have an opportunity to equip themselves with an in-depth understanding of the accounting principles and concepts coupled with intensive industry exposure.
Completion of this degree with core skills and specialist knowledge would ensure adaptation to ever-changing business environment and thus be in high demand with employers.
- Based on the credit system
- Learning accounting and finance from an analytical perspective
- Preparing accounting professional with latest financial tools and techniques
- Specializations provide intense knowledge in different areas of finance and accounting
- Regular seminars and workshops
- Curriculum includes industrial visits and guest lectures
- Enhance soft skills to maximize industry interface
- Encourage out of the box thinking and develop an application-oriented approach