The manuscript should be structured as follows:
· Materials and methods
· Results and discussion
Instruction to Authors:
· Research Paper must be original Work and is not submitted elsewhere for publication.
· Assign a Corresponding Author that will act as on behalf of all co-authors and ensure that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately addressed
· Submit your paper in the form of Mircrosoft word format (.doc or .docx), if used latex, then send it PDF format.
· Submit your paper with signed Copyright Form and should be sent while submitting the paper to us.
· The manuscripts which are submitted with copyrights form only will be forwarded to review process.
· Redundant/Simultaneous publications are not strictly prohibited. Kindly do not submit paper for publication that is already under process in some other journal. This will be considered as a serious offence.
· Please strictly compliance with Research & Publication ethics
· Zero Tolerance to Plagiarism: Avoid plagiarism and copied material
· Strictly Follow RBIJMR Template for Paper submission (Refer RBIJMR Template).
· Manuscripts submitted without following proper guidelines will be rejected.