The vision of the Rayat Bahra University (RBU) is to be a leading university in India, recognized internationally for its quality, relevance, and impact, as also for developing students, creating knowledge and making a difference locally and globally. The University offers more than 100 study programs in Engineering and technology, Management studies, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hotel management and catering technology, Law, Science, Social sciences and Humanities. “RBU campus exhibits a rich diversity as the academic staff and students come from all the states of India and from more than 20 countries around the world”.. Education at Rayat Bahra is a holistic one, aimed at developing the intellectual and personal strengths of students.
International Students Division manages to study and research partnerships, collaborative programs, alliances, international marketing & recruitment, enrollments and student services and coordinates the University’s faculty & student exchange programs. The International Students Division (ISD) will ensure that your alliance with RBU is a positive experience. With a large number of international students from various countries at RBU, you are embarking on an exciting academic journey and we pride ourselves on being the “home away from home” for all our international students.
Director-Division of International Affairs
Mr. Sharma leads the University’s international activities and has responsibility for its international strategy. He manages international student admissions, welfare and support services, and provides support, and information and marketing materials to prospective students and agents who wish to learn more about studying at Rayat Bahra University. You may please get in touch with him for International cooperation, study and research partnerships, collaborative programs, alliances, faculty & student exchange, study abroad program, agent relationship, etc. We welcome inquiries from prospective international students and agents interested in finding out more about our range of courses and programs.
Telephone: +91-99880-00215, +91-78377-76232
International Students Division (ISD) will support your transition to India and help you get familiar with your new surroundings. ISD offers the following services to international students from arrival through to graduation:
- Help the prospective student to choose appropriate courses and programs.
- Free pick-up service when you arrive at the New Delhi/ Chandigarh airport, bus station, or train terminal.
- Help in becoming familiar with the university/ school, Indian culture and with the Mohali, Chandigarh area.
- Arranging hostel on-campus accommodation.
- Finding temporary or permanent accommodations, if a student wants to live off-campus.
- Assistance in accessing local religious, cultural and recreational services.
- Opening a bank account.
- Applying for scholarships for international students.
- Assistance in health insurance.
WHY RAYAT BAHRA UNIVERSITY?
- Opportunity to select a course/ program of your choice from more than 100 programs.
- The tuition fee is very affordable for students from Africa and other developing countries.
- It provides boarding, accommodation, transportation at very nominal cost.
- Cultural orientation classes are organized for international students.
- English classes are organized for non-English speaking students.