International E-commerce 2020: Pharmaceutical care & management perspective of Covid-19 Pandemic
- May 15, 2020
- Posted by: Rayat Bahra
- Category: PHARMACEUTICAL CARE & MANAGEMENT
Helping people know about the Pharmaceutical Care Principles that involves the key health benefits helpful to keep one’s well being is crucial during the COVID-19 outbreak. This webinar is communicating the basic Pharmaceutical care & management perspective recognized by the medical sector.
Discussion Topic: PHARMACEUTICAL CARE & MANAGEMENT PERSPECTIVE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Location: GoToMeeting App
Date: 15-16 May 2020
Event Accreditation/Presenter/Collaboration– APTI (Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India) PUNJAB.
Who will be in Panel?
The webinar will have the below featured speakers during the entire session:
• Pro. Samba Reddy (Dep. of Neuroscience & experimental therapeutics Texas, USA)
• Prof. Sandeep Arora (Director Chitkara college of pharmacy Rajpura)
• Prof. Rajesh Kumar Goel (President of APTI Punjab Branch, Dep of Pharmaceutical science and drug
• Dr. Harlokesh Narayan Yadav (Dept. of Pharmacology, AIIMS New Delhi
• Prof. Randhir Singh Dahiya (HOD department of pharmacology Maharishi
• Markandeshwar Uni Mullana HR)
• Prof. Bikash Mehdi (Dep. of Pharmacology, PGIMER Chandigarh)
The list is describing some of the key presenters; along with them, the webinar will also have other prestigious scholars.
What will you learn?
• Scientific Conversion on COVID-19 Pandemic
• Use of prospective drugs
• Phytopharmaceuticals as Immune booster
• Complete Pharmalogiocal View to prevent and self-care COVID-19
• Role & Usage of Neutral Products in COVID-10 Outbreak
About this Event
With the increasing number of COVID-19 positive cases and the extended Lockdown period, people are witnessing stress, anxiety, and fear. Especially, the people who are in the front line, despite the nature of work, responsibility, and sector they are in.
Where the country is facing various shortcomings to manage this outbreak in terms of lack of medical resources and other medical essentials, the absence of general awareness among people against this disease is also emerging as one of the biggest obstacles in the entire process.
This webinar is organized to fill this gap of unawareness between the general folks. This webinar is systematic efforts to propagate essential Pharmaceutical care tips in general mass to educate them so they can protect themselves against this deadly virus.
The webinar will be presented with some of the experts from the medical sectors. They will discuss:
• Scientific conversion of corona virus outbreak with proven WHO stats and reports
• Drug Targets and Prospective Drugs for COVID-19
• Pharmacological view insights the management of COVID -19 Epitome
• Current Critical scenario in the management of COVID-19 Outbreak
• Role of Neutral Products in COVID-19
• Role and Usage of Pharmaceuticals as Immunologists
• The perspective of COVID-19 and future of pharmacy as a profession
• Pharmacotherapy & management of COVID 19
The webinar is divided into two main sessions- Morning and Evening. And, each session will be headed by multiple scholars to cover all said factors.
At last, this webinar will help you in fighting the COVID-19 outbreak effectively with experts’ health tips and will also break the general myths related to disease that people believe. Apart from this, if you’re a medical aspirant it will also help you in sparking your knowledge about the medical sector and its enticing benefits.