(AS PER ACADEMIC REGULATIONS & STUDENT CONDUCT RULES 2018, PAGE NO. 13)
- The student has cleared all the courses prescribed for the program.
- The student has obtained at the end of every semester SGPA of at least 4.5 for Diploma & under graduate courses and SGPA 5.0 for post graduate courses. (For M.Pharm, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, B.Pharm (Practice) Courses, SGPA will be 5.0).
- The student has obtained a minimum CGPA of 5.00 for Diploma & under graduate courses and CGPA 5.5 for post graduate courses.
- The student has not taken more time than specified for completion of the course.
- Student has satisfied all the rules of evaluation.
- No case of indiscipline or unfair means is pending against the student.
- No dues are pending against the student.
Controller of Examination Department,
Academic Block, Rayat Bahra University,
Phone No. 0160-5009665,75,71
Beneficiary Name: Controller of Examination Rayat Bahra University
Account No. 19341131000261
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank (e OBC)
IFSC CODE: ORBC0101934
Place: Sahauran (Mohali)