Rayat Bahra Group
Rayat Bahra group of universities and institutions has emerged as a premier destination of professional education in north India. The group is proud of its experienced faculty, energetic students, high achieving alumni, dedicated support staff and visionary management. Looking beyond the national boundaries the group has set up two overseas campuses-one in the UK and the other in the US.
All the campuses are institutions of excellence known for a culture of academic brilliance and research. They are aesthetically designed with airy and well-lit buildings, state-of-the-art infrastructure, equipment and facilities for sports and recreation. We invite you to visit the campus of your choice after going through this Information Brochure and knowing their courses and facilities.
Rayat Bahra Initiatives
- Skill Development Centre (SDC)
With its state of the art infrastructure, the center provides constant access to skilled and dedicated faculty that uses innovative methods of teaching in imparting quality education to all. In addition, a strong emphasis is being placed on industry oriented curriculum that has already created new benchmarks in the education sector. SDC has powerful tie-ups within the industry and has signed an MOU with several renowned corporate like Maruti Suzuki India Limited, Volvo Eicher, Volkswagen, Royal Enfield, Bosch, Ford, etc. This MOU’s allows in:
- Knowledge transfer
- Technology sharing
- Training and course development services
- Academic guidance
- Career and placement
- Skill and employability development
- Faculty and train the trainer programs
- Special Entrepreneurship Cell (SEC)
An amount of Rs 1cr has been donated by the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Centre (Department of Science & Technology), Entrepreneurship Development Centre (AICTE) & EDI, Ahmedabad for entrepreneurship development incubation and activities. In this regard, SEC encourages students to bring out entrepreneur skills within themselves and is the only institute in the region to have such an incubation center.
The group awards meritorious and needy students by giving annual scholarships and concessions up to Rs 8 crore in different categories.
- Some Student Achievements
- Super Mileage Car: Secured 1st rank in Asia and 13th rank in the world, for extra long mileage of 250 km/l. The competition was held in Michigan, USA in the year 2008.
- Formula One Car: Secured 1st rank in Asia and 20th in the world. The competition was held in California, USA in 2009. An innovative concept that then won recognition all over the world.
- Moon Buggy: Secured 1st rank in Asia and 12th in the world. The competition was held in Alabama, USA in 2012.
- All Terrain Vehicle: Secured 1st rank in Asia. The competition was held in the University of Texas, USA in 2015.