Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Rayat Bahra University is offered in partnership with Sunstone Eduversity. It is a 2 year UGC approved program having an industry synced curriculum designed to impart relevant and quality management education, essential to develop competent corporate professionals who can suffice the dynamic industry needs and expectations.
The program curriculum is remodeled at regular intervals and delivered through
technology-enabled pedagogy by experienced faculty and business world leaders. They focus on student-centric learning and inculcating strong analytical, logical and decision-making skills in the students along with the requisite technical know-how.
» Pay after Placement guaranteeing career accountability and 100% placement
» Maximize your return on investment (ROI) and reap all the advantages
» 15-month classroom lectures to impart formal knowledge in business management and leadership
» 9-month paid internship to gain hands-on industry experience
» Curriculum delivered through technology-enabled pedagogy
» Specializations designed to develop Industry-ready Professionals
» Dual specializations offered to gain niche skills
» Focussed on making you a competent corporate professional
Average Package Offered
Highest Package Offered
Pay After Placement
Sunstone Eduversity has pioneered a new model concerning the fee structure of the program called ‘Pay after Placement’, where we first place the students in a well-paying job and then charge the course fee, equal to 12 times of their monthly salary. This way, we share their financial burden and give them an opportunity to pay the course fee on their own.
How does this model work?
1. Enrol for the 2-year full-time program by paying a nominal registration fee of INR 65000
2. Acquire management skills by learning from the industry experts and pay no fee for 2 years
3. On completion of the course and only after getting a job, pay the course fee equal to 12 times of your monthly salary
Benefits of Pay after Placement MBA Program
● Takes Complete Responsibility of Your Career
● Maximizes the Return on Investment (ROI)
● Reduces the Financial risk
● Makes you Financially Independent
● Makes us accountable for your Career Growth
An Overview of Industry Integrated MBA Program
|Course Duration||2 Year Full-time Program|
|Number of Seats||60|
|Eligibility Criteria||Recognized graduate degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA|
|Entrance Exam||Must have score/percentile of CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/ATMA or any other State Entrance Tests|
|Selection Process||Based on academic record + graduation marks + score/percentile of MBA entrance test + personal interview score|
|Fee Structure||Pay after Placement (Fee to be paid after getting placed)|
|Placement Record||100% Placement till date|
The program follows a trimester-based structure spread over a period of two academic years. There are 6 trimesters, first three aimed at providing a strong foundation in basic management subjects, while the remaining three focus on the student’s chosen specialization. It also offers dual area specializations to ensure that students become job ready and well equipped with skills to face any industry challenges.
● Insurance Management (Applied specialization)
● Business Analytics (Applied specialization)
● Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Applied specialization)
● Banking Operations (Applied specialization)
● Digital Marketing (Applied specialization)
● Human Resource Management (HR)
● Information Technology
● International Business
● Graduates with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category) or an equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized university.
● Students currently in their final year of graduation can also apply. In that case, the admission offered will be provisional.
● Students must have appeared in any one of the following entrance exams – CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, NMAT, State Entrances.
● Based on the academic record and score of entrance test, candidates will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
● Final admission will be offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview.