Bachelor of Hotel Management BHM course is four academic years in length and spread over eight semesters. The course serves as a gateway towards a career in this growth industry. The objectives of the course are:
- Equipping students with knowledge and skills in both theory and management practice in the areas of hospitality including Food Production, Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Customer Service, and Facility Services.
- Familiarize students with the hospitality environment by internship programs and practical hands-on training.
- Enable students to develop their problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Provide a platform to pursue higher studies in the hospitality space.
- Recognize the importance of outstanding guest service quality, server-guest relationships, and ethics.