In the last few decades, Indian automobile industry has experienced unprecedented growth in the various automobile segments in the country. Due to this rapid growth of auto component manufacturers and automobile industries, there is a great demand for Automobile Engineers. The technology up gradation experienced by automotive engineering has been tremendous with the integration of various electronic embedded systems in the automobile designs. These growth calls for highly qualified professional with expertise and cutting edge knowledge in the above fields and functions.
- Maruti-Suzuki India Limited (Passenger car manufacturer based in Haryana)
- Volvo-Eicher Commercial Vehicles Limited (Commercial vehicles manufacturer based in Madhya Pradesh)
- Volkswagen Group Sales India Ltd. (Passenger Vehicles manufacture based in Maharashtra)
- Royal Enfield India Ltd. (Two Wheeler manufacturer based in Tamilnadu)
- Bosch along with 41 associated companies (Battery and Pump manufacturer)
- Ford India Pvt. Ltd. (Passenger Vehicles Manufacturer Company in Chennai)