B Sc Nursing is a four-year degree program offered at the university level. The B Sc Nursing program is broad based education especially directed towards development of critical thinking skills, competence and standards necessary for the practice of professional nursing and midwifery. The graduates from the course turn out to be citizens of tomorrow by abiding to code of ethics and professional conduct at all times. The graduates are ready to work as a care provider, educator, coordinator, advocator, researcher, counsellor & administrator etc. The course is approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC)- New Delhi, Punjab Nurses Registration Council (PNRC)-Mohali & Government of Punjab and accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organisation -USA).
Eligibility for B Sc Nursing
(1) Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
(2) Minimum education :
a : 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 50% marks.
b : 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
(3) Student shall be medically fit.
(4) Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School.
(5) Student shall be admitted once in a year.
(6) Duration of Course : 04 years